For All Hair Lovers

Saturday 7 July 2018

Head shave of a beautiful Married Girl


         Being an hot, attractive, modern looking, beautiful women, since from my school days I was only interested in modeling and acting.  I always want to be a part of glamour world. Even during my college period I did managed to work in a few small modeling assignments like ramp show, photo shoot etc. But ours being a lower middle class very conservative Brahmin family my parents are totally against of it, especially my mother. She was also heavily scolding me several times at that time for doing modeling assignments semi naked. During my final year of graduation, when my parents got a marriage proposal for me for my best friend’s elder brother, who was working in Mumbai as software engineer, they immediately accept it and fix a date for my marriage immediately after my final year examination. My friend was also at that time told me how deeply his brother loves me. Considering all these things I was also agreed to the marriage and after my examination at the age of just 21 years I got married to a guy who is just 2 years senior to me. To my luck my in laws and my husband are so affectionate, loving, and caring, that I forget about my modeling just in a few days. My husband also takes care of my all wishes, however small that may be and I was quite happy with my married life. After four days of our marriage I shifted to Mumbai along with my husband (as he was granted only ten days leave) and I continued to live a wonderful, colorful happy married life with my husband in Mumbai.


         Here I have totally missed to narrate something na….., since from our marriage my husband was showing me head shave video clip of beautiful women in his laptop and we also read together head shave experience story of women in his laptop. As such I have had also developed an interest towards such head shave video and story, even some times I asked my husband for such new video clip and story. At my free time , when my husband went to his office I was also spending much time in reading head shave story and  watching head shave video on his laptop. My husband was also aware about it, as we discuss everything about it. It was just a great fun for both of us.

       Then the ultimate date reached, I remember that night very well it was the Wednesday 24th May 2006, about 10PM,  just about ten days to our marriage, suddenly  my husband told me ”Hey I have contacted a barber for your head shave, the Barber will come on Friday along with me at about 9PM” and make me completely shocked. My hands and feet were started getting cold. Further he told me “I have also purchased all the shaving articles for your head shave” and started showing me a pair of scissors, straight edge razor, shaving foam, a packet of Gillette seven o clock blade, shaving alum, old spice after shave lotion which makes me extremely thrilled and excited, especially the brand new shining straight edge razor. My husband again told me “we are very young dear and this is the time we should go wild and fulfill our wildest fantasy, believe me you will also enjoy it immensely” I was so shocked and thrilled that I could not say anything, as watching head shave video and reading head shave story is one thing but doing it in real……!!! I could not utter a word. In the mean time my husband went to sleep. But I could not stop myself thinking about my scheduled head shave on Friday night. I spend the whole night in the bed thinking about my head shave, but what is interesting is that when I started to think about my head shave I was also getting extremely thrilled and excited and I was enjoying it. I thought if just fantasizing about my head shave I am getting such enjoyment, then how it would be to do it in real? Finally I was decided not to miss this head shave opportunity and decided to enjoy my head shave fully. But I did not show my excitement for head shave to my husband.  Next day at about 9AM my husband left for his office then I took my breakfast and as usual started fantasizing of my head shave in different manner as I was seeing regularly such head shave video clip. At about 9PM my husband reached home from his office and gave me a packet wrap in gift wrapper and told me “Hey this is a gift for you, open it”. When I open the packet it was a very skimpy hot pair of “blue jeans half pant and a red short top”. My husband told me “this pair really suits you and this is the dress for your head shave”. Honestly I was also like the skimpy “pair of blue jeans half pant and the red short top”. But I remain silent and could not say anything; as I was also wanted to give him a big jerk.  My husband was also neither asks me about my interest for head shave nor about to wear the skimpy new dress for head shave.
        Then It was the scheduled date of my head shave, i.e.26thMay, 2006, the Friday, by 8AM  my husband took his breakfast and get ready for his office and told to me ”he will reached home along with the barber at about 9PM and asked me to get ready for head shave” and left for his office. Then as usual I took my breakfast and started fantasizing of my head shave even during taking the launch and eagerly waiting for the thrilling head shave. In the evening at about 7 PM I started preparing myself for my exciting head shave; first I took a head bath, wash my hair and body thoroughly with shampoo and soap. As I was washing my hair for the last time so I was quite thrilled, after half an hour of bath, I dray my hair and body with the towel and switch on the fan to dry my hair quickly. Then I spray a good quality deodorant on my body and wear the skimpy blue jeans half pant with the short skimpy red top presented to me, exposing whole of my belly and thigh. It was complementing my well structured fair slim body nicely and I was looking gorgeously hot and sexy in these dress with my open step cut slightly curly thick luxurious mid back length black hair falling all over my shoulder. In the mean time at about 8.15PM suddenly the calling bell was started ringing, immediately I open the door and I found my husband along with a tall handsome guy in his twenties the “Barber”. My husband complement me “you are looking gorgeously hot and sexy dear; your attire kill anybody” and immediately he wash his hand and feet and got fresh, we all three took some snacks with chilled bear. Then my husband asked me for the shaving kits and to get ready for the head shave. I brought the shaving kits bag immediately from our bed room and handed over to the barber. Then the barber checked it and asked me to call the person for head shave, so I replied mischievously “actually the head shave is for me only” the barber was completely shocked and he could not believe this. So I repeat again “Yes the head shave is for me only, shall we start?” But the barber was just look at my husband so he told him ”I could not tell you earlier that the head shave is for my wife only, since last ten days i. e right from the day of our marriage she is always asking me for her head shave. You just give her a super smooth head shave, the way she wants.” Listening all these nice lie things from my hubby, I was becomes a little more naughtier and sat very close to the barber , hold his hand  and request “ My dear barber would you shave me bald please? Would you please give me a super smooth head shave?”  The barber was completely lost and thrilled, and he immediately stood up and asked for a big cloth so that the floor may not get dirty. Immediately I stood up and brought the big white soft plastic sheet of the dining table and placed it in the centre of the drawing room and adjust the temperature of the AC a little lower as we are feeling the heat. Then my husband handed over a big full jug of warm water to the barber. The barber was sits on the plastic sheet in the floor and asked me to sit in front of him, immediately I sat on the floor very close to him and bent my head completely for head shave. The barber asked me “madam sida ustra app ke sir pe chalaun ya phir kainchi se pura bal kat ke phir ustra chalaun” I replied gently “ sida ustra se mundwa di ji a na”  Then the barber starts massaging my head thoroughly with a lot of water and said “Madam app ka bal bahut sundar hai ek dam kala ghana sundar”

       My husband playfully replied “Pahele madam ki sir mundwao phir balon ki tariph karna , pura ek dam smooth kar ke mundwana, ek chota sa bhi bal sir pe nahi chahie, madam ke sir pura smooth, shining chaka chak  chahie,”.

Barber replied” Madam ka bal bahut thick he achi taraha se massage nahi karne se  pani balon ki jadon tak jaegi nahi aur sir pe ustra thik se chalagi nahi.”

My husband replied “ thik he paheli ache se malish koro phir sir mundwana”

Barber massaging my head thoroughly again said “ madam ka bal bahut thick hai ek do bar sir pe ustra chalane se pura smooth shining nehi hoga, pura smooth shining karne ke lie kam se kam ke pure sir pe chhar pancha bar ustra chalana padega tab ja ke madam ki sir pura chaka chak smooth shine karega”

          By the time I was so thrilled that I could not control myself as the barber was also enjoying massaging my head and is excited to shave my head repeatedly as much as I, so I  replied naughtily “ Mujhe koi jaldi nanhi he app pahele  achi tarah se massage karlijie aur pura ek dam ande jaisa smooth kar ke meri sir mundawaea jaise ki meri sir pura shine karega , me  bhi pura enjoy karne kelie sir mundawa rahi hun, mere pure sir pe kam se kam chhae /satt bar ustra chalia jaise ki do mahine tak bal ugane ka nam na le, , isi lia to pura ek blade ki packet layi hun. Me bhi pura maja le ke sir mundwana chahati  hun”Again I request the barber not to tied my hair in knot while shaving, so that my hair will fall slowly in strands on my body and I enjoy it to the maximum, the barber also kept my request and replied ” thik he madam app ko pura maja aaega app jaisa kahenga waise he mundwaenge.  App ke sir mundawane me mujhe bhi bahut maja aaega me bhi enjoy karungi”

        After about eight/ten minutes of through head massage, the barber said “ ab app ki sir mundwana suru karenge” and split a Gillette  seven O clock blade into two half and pick up the straight razor , insert one half blade in the razor. But I was thrilled and bend my head completely for head shave, the barber place the razor on my crown (top of the head) and made a stroke straight downwards (nape area), Oh! What a sensations! It’s really sensual, which makes me extremely thrilled, and I love that! Immediately I felt the 2nd stroke on my nape area! I was extremely excited, the razor was continued to move a little bit more rapidly with schharrrr…. Schharrr…. sound on the back side of my head and my long hair was started raining all over my body, I was just close my eye to enjoy it to the maximum. The schharrrr…. Schharrr….. Sound, sensation of the razor on my head, and cool breeze of air on bald patches as well as the raining of hair on my body mesmerizes me. My joy excitement has no bound actually it cannot be expressed in words, just in about two minutes my back side of the head was completely bald. Then the barber raised my head slightly to adjust the height and angle to place the razor on my crown. I opened my eye to see the raining of my hair on my lap and body. The barber placed the razor on my crown & made a stroke in forward direction i.e. forehead, and repeated the stroke from my crown to forehead carefully and slowly; hair started raining all over my body, and lap. At that time I was extremely thrilled to see my head shave fantasy was become real. Just in about another two minute my top and front of the head was become completely bald. The barber tilted my head towards left and shaved my right portion of the head when the right portion of my head was completely shaved off he bent my head towards right and shaved the left portion of my head with the same majesty, then he shaved the portion of my head close to my ear and make me completely bald. I found all my hair fallen all over my body and in the floor.

       Barber told to me “abhi to madam app ke sir ko pura ande jaise smooth kar ke mundwaenge” and rubbed my bald head with a little bit of water for a minute and then applied a good quantity of shaving foam all over my bald head. Then he replace the blade with the other half of the blade and started shaving my back side of the head then front and followed by right and left which take just about five minutes to complete my head shave for second time.  He repeated the same procedure all over my bald head by moving the razor in reverse direction of hair to make my head shave very smoother. As we discussed to shave my head at least six /seven times he repeatedly shave my head for another four time in the same sequence i.e. once in forward and the other in reverse direction by applying shaving foam which was takes about another twenty five minutes and then he rolled his palm repeated all over my bald head to check the smoothness. He got very much satisfied with my smoothly shaved head, and asked my husband to check the smoothness; my husband was also rolled his palm all over my bald head repeatedly and got very much satisfied. But I was so thrilled and addicted that I request the barber to shave me once more by apply some more shaving foam, he was also kept my request and shaved my head consecutively for the eight times ! Then he rubbed the shaving alum with a little bit of water all over my smoothly shaved bald head and apply a good quantity of after shave lotion to gave me a cooling sensation to my bald head and complete my fantastic wonderful thrilling head shave, which I was enjoyed  immensely and love to do it again and again . Then I stood up caressing my freshly shaved smooth bald head in both hand and request my husband to remove my necklace, big earring and nose stud but my husband told me you are looking gorgeous in smoothly shaved bald head with this jewelry and request not to remove jewelry and show me the mirror.  Further he hugs me, kisses my bald head and told “the way you boldly executed your head shave was sensational and thrilling and I love that as I was not expecting head shave from you and it was a fantastic surprise for me”. Though I was shocked to see my bald new look in the mirror still I was very much thrilled and satisfied. My husband handed over a five hundred rupee note to the barber to shave me completely smooth but he refused to accept it and request for only the actual charges i.e. thirty rupees. After a lot of persuasions he accepts it and request “to pay only the actual charges on my subsequent head shave and not to call any other barber as he was also enjoy shaving my head”.  Immediately I request him for weekly thrice head shave i. e. on every alternate day and it was continued………


          When my in laws and friend saw my freshly shaved smooth bald head, they become shocked and all of them shouted on my husband, as all of them were aware about my husband’s head shave fetish. But when I told my in laws that “It was also my responsibility to fulfill wishes of my husband and make him happy “they hug me and becomes very happy”. But my friend was started scolding my husband repeatedly, so he could not stop himself and said to her “do you know how did your friend asked to the barber for her head shave?” and tell her everything i.e. how I request the barber for head shave as well as my request to shave my head as smooth as egg and decision for alternate day head shave in presence of my in laws. Listening all these things my in laws laugh at me and caressing my bald head told me “we are very happy that both of you are of same type i.e. BIG HEADSHAVE FETISH, enjoy your head shave fetish as much as you want we have no problem”. So I continued my head shave every alternate day even in presence of my in laws and friend they also love to watch my head shave and enjoy caressing my smoothly shaved bald head. When one day while in the afternoon I was gossiping with my friend in alone suddenly my friend ask me how his brother first time asked me for head shave and show her interest to listen the story in details I did not hide anything and tell her everything elaborately. Listening all these things from me in details she was also get extremely excited and told me she also love do it after marriage with her husband. When my mother saw my freshly shaved smooth bald head she become very happy and told my husband “ Beta achha kia iski sir pura mundwa dia,  abhi  to yeh nangi ho ke modeling karenki shochegi bhi nahi” and request my husband and  mother in law to appoint a Barber for my head shave very smooth ,at least weekly twice for another 10 years!!!



This story was sent to me by rits.....All credit goes to her..... If you have also such wonderful stories/experiences please email me at hairloverspot@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment