For All Hair Lovers

Friday 13 July 2018

My Wife's Haircut by Raja Rao

"I want to change my hairstyle this time", my wife Smitha said when I was trimming her hair as usual. I trim her hair once in two months. 

"Why?" I asked casually. She never allowed me to cut her hair more than two inches. She always wears her hair either in braid or long ponytail. 


"I am fed up with braid. I want to go for short styles", she said looking at mirror. I completed trimming and kept comb and scissors aside. I brushed her hair and she tied it with a band. 


" What type of haircut do you think?" I asked her


"That is what I am not able to decide. Does feather cut suit me?" she questioned.


"I think not, that may not look well for your face. I think shoulder length U-cut will be very suitable to you."


"Shoulder length?" She looked at me surprisingly. 


"Yes, absolutely", I said. Your hair is very thick and have soft curls. U-cut definitely suits your hair well." I said with firm conviction.


"Then I shall visit the beauty parlour tomorrow" 


"Is it necessary?" I asked


" Yes, to change my hairstyle", I got prompt reply.


"Don't you trust me for that?" I asked rather in a low tone.


"You! You are allowed only to trim my hair. I can't handover my hair to you to change its shape", she teased me.


" NO, I can do it" I insisted.


"If it goes wrong?"


"No. I wilL assure you. I will cut it in perfect U shape." I told with utmost confidence. After some discussion she accepted to get her hair cut by me. Then I told her that her hair needs some treatment. It looks very dull. I told her that first I would treat her hair with Olive oil and then change its shape. She agreed for that.


I went to the nearest store and bought olive oil. Smitha sat on a stool. I unbraided her thick hair. It spread on her back as black cloud. I took some oil on my palm and applied it on her scalp. Then I started massaging her scalp with my fingers. My fingers penetrated into her thick mane. She was enjoying the massage. I pressed her head to my waist and increased the speed of massaging. She closed her eyes and started moaning in a low voice. I understood that massaging gives her extreme pleasure.


I continued massage for fifteen minutes. Then I stopped it and took a brush to brush her hair. I brushed it for another ten minutes. Then she went into bath room to wash her hair. She came out in 15 minutes with a towel wrapped to her hair. I wiped her hair with a dry towel. Now her thick hair is semi damp. I then brushed it thoroughly....(TO BE CONTINUED)


If you like the stories in our blog, please do share them in google plus or facebook with the help of below buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment